India vs Pakistan Dream11 Prediction: Who will have the upper hand in T20 World Cup 2024?

ind vs PAK 19th match of T20 World Cup 2024

Pitch Report, Weather: The most high voltage match of T20 World Cup 2024 will be played on Sunday (June 9) at Nassau County International Cricket Stadium in New York. A tough match is expected between the India-Pakistan teams, in such a situation, Team India, which is in form, is expected to win. Team India and Pakistan have faced each other for the eighth time in the T20 World Cup, in which Team India won seven times, while Pakistan won only once. Talking about the T20 World Cup 2024, the Indian team started itsĀ  campaign with a win. It won a spectacular victory over the Ireland team, Pakistan had to face defeat from America. Before this high voltage match, let’s take a look at both the squads, live streaming, weather and other information including head to head.

IND vs PAK head-to-head record

A total of 12 matches have been played between IND and PAK in T20I so far. In this, the Indian team has been successful in winning 9 times, while the Pakistani team has won 3 matches

  • Matches Played: 12
  • India Won: 9
  • Pakistan Won: 3
  • Tied: 1 (India won by bowl-out

IND vs PAK Match Pitch Report

The pitch at Nassau County Stadium in New York is expected to be similar to the Adelaide Oval, as the soil used for the pitch has been sourced from Adelaide. This similarity provides good bounce and pace, which will benefit the fast bowlers.

Since the soil used for the pitch is the same as that of the Adelaide Oval, it is expected to be batting-friendly, offering early swing for the fast bowlers. The match promises to be an exciting contest with a balanced pitch favoring both batsmen and bowlers.

How will the weather be in New York? AccuWeather’s forecast calls for a 42% chance of precipitation on Sunday, June 9. The temperature will be around 25 degrees Celsius and the humidity will be 58%. Toss likely to be delayed due to rain

The playing XI of both the teams
India vs Pakistan


India Playing XI

  • Rohit Sharma (captain)

    India vs Pakistan Images credit Twitter
    India VS Pakistan Image source x Twitter
  • Virat Kohli
  • Rishabh Pant (wicketkeeper)
  • Suryakumar Yadav
  • Shivam Dubey
  • Hardik Pandya
  • Ravindra Jadeja
  • Kuldeep Yadav
  • Jasprit Bumrah
  • Arshdeep Singh
  • Mohammad Siraj

Pakistan Playing XI

  • Babar Azam (captain)
  • Mohammad Rizwan (wicketkeeper)
  • Usman Khan
  • Fakhar Zaman
  • Azam Khan
  • Iftikhar Ahmed
  • Shadab Khan
  • Shaheen Afridi
  • Naseem Shah
  • Mohammad Aamir


Suggested Playing XI No.1 for IND vs PAK Dream11 Fantasy Cricket:


Rishabh Pant (IND) – Explosive batsman and agile behind the stumps.

Mohammad Rizwan (PAK) – Consistent performer and reliable with the bat.


Virat Kohli (IND) – Dependable middle-order batsman.

Babar Azam (PAK) – Elegant and consistent top-order batsman.

Suryakumar Yadav (IND) – Dynamic middle-order batsman.


Hardik Pandya (IND) – Dynamic all-rounder with the ability to change the game.

Shadab Khan (PAK) – Effective leg-spinner and handy batsman.

Iftikhar Ahmed (PAK) – Reliable all-rounder who can contribute with both bat and ball.


Jasprit Bumrah (IND) – Premier fast bowler known for his death-over expertise.

Shaheen Afridi (PAK) – Lethal left-arm pacer with good swing and pace.

Arshdeep Singh (IND) – Promising young pacer with good wicket-taking ability.

Captain and Vice-Captain Suggestions:

Captain: Virat Kohli (IND) – Dependable and experienced.

Vice-Captain: Mohammad Rizwan (PAK) – Consistent top-order batsman.

This combination provides a solid balance of aggressive batting, versatile all-rounders, and wicket-taking bowlers, ensuring a well-rounded team for fantasy cricket.

Remember, this is based on current information Keep an eye out for any last-minute changes to the playing XI or pitch conditions that might influence your final decision.

Good luck with your Dream11 team for the IND vs PAK match!



Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *